8 July 2021
The processing of personal data relating to this website is subject to Belgian law (Law of 8 December 1992 relating to the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, amended by the law of 11 December 1998 adapting the directive 95/46/CE of 24 October 1995 of the European Parliament and Council relating to the protection of individuals in regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter referred to as: “GDPR”).
The website https://www.thegreenscreen.eu/ and https://thegreenscreen.euroepangreens.eu belongs to the Parti Vert Européen, which is a European political party within the terms of EU Regulation 1141/2014 on the regulations governing political parties at European level and the rules regarding their funding (Parti Politique Européen, PPEU) with its seat in Belgium, 1000 Brussels, Rue du Taciturne 34 (hereafter referred to as: “European Greens”).
Applicable law and competent authorities
Subject to the rules of international public and private law governing the user’s rights, the Belgian law applies for the relations between the European Greens and the user. The courts of Brussels shall have sole jurisdiction.
- “We”, “Our”, “Us”, refers to the European Greens as mentioned above.
- “You”, ”Your” refers to a website visitor.
- “Personal data” refers to any information which identifies you as an individual (directly or indirectly).
- What information (including personal data) do we collect about you and why?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Your rights regarding your personal data
- We commit to protect your personal data
- Where is the website hosted and the data located?
- What information is shared by theorganisation?
- Do we transfer your data outside the EEA?
- The Video Privacy Protection Act of 1988
- Contact Details
1. What information (including personal data) do we collect about you and why?
Information you give us
We collect, store and process all the information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way.
You might enter such information during the following actions:
- When you subscribe tobecome a member of the Green Screen project to rent a movie, we collect your name, surname, email address, date of birth, gender, IP address, Browser and device information, viewer metrics, purchase and payment details.
- When you subscribe to our email updates, we collect your name, surname,country and email address, in order to keep a history of your involvement with us.
- When you make a donation, we collect your name, surname, email address, home address, and country as well as your bank account details.We ask this in order to compy with the requirements of article 20, 32, and 33 of the European Regulation (EU, EURATOM) no 1141/2014 of the Eruopean Parliament and of the Council of 22 Otober 2014 on the statute and funding of European political parties and European political foundations.
We store this information in our database for the purpose of being compliant with any Belgian and/or European anti-money laundering legislation that would be applicable to us.
- When you send us an email via the hyperlinks of available email addresses of our team on our website, all of the (archived) information contained therein is stored on our email server(s) as well as on back-up drives or similar devices and/or on paper. The purpose of this being the need for us to be able to reconstruct certain exchanges of information.
You will always have the option to unsubscribe, or not provide certain information.
However, in that case, you will not be able to take full advantage of all of the services The Green Screen has to offer.
When you visit our website or receive a newsletter from us, we collect information via cookies and other techniques.
Cookies are small, simple text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
We collect the following information (this list is not exhaustive): Internet Protocol (IP) Address; Browser type and Version; Geolocation; Clicking-behaviour.
We use Google Analytics™ (http://analytics.google.com). We collect this information purely for functional and analytical purposes.
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you use our site and tools, which allows us to know how to improve our products for your benefit. It follows your progress through the website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. Google then stores this data in order to create reports. But don’t worry; they do not store your personal data. Google will track your IP address, and it may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for us, and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. For more information on Google’s privacy policies, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy. Google Analytics services are governed by the Google Analytics Terms of Service which can be found at: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/.
We use several types of cookies:
- Functionality cookies
These help us to provide you a website that is user friendly and allows it to remember your browser settings, so you can view our website optimally and they can avoid repetition. This information cannot be used to identify you.
- Analytical cookies
These are used to optimise our website’s experience. It collects information on user behaviour on our website. For example, which pages are visited most often, or how long users stay on certain pages.
- Social sharingcookies
Amazon Web Services
2. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep personal data about you only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Regarding the information you give us:
- When you are subscribed toThe Green Screen Platform or email updates, we keep your personal data as long as you do not unsubscribe or opt out. You will always have this possibility by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email, or send us a request to be removed from the database via ue.sn1627557127eergn1627557127aepor1627557127ue@ne1627557127ercsn1627557127eerge1627557127ht1627557127.
- When you give us a donation, we keep your personal data as long as is deemed necessary by any applicable law.The legislation may vary in function of the situation covered by the law, you are responsible for the determination of the period of time applicable to you. Which means that only upon request, we will anonymize or destroy such data, supported by evidence of your identity, and in so far as we agree that no legal obligation of conservation is still binding us.
- When you send us an email via the hyperlinks of available email addresses of our team on our website, we keep your personal data as long as we exist with a minimum of seven years. However, we preserve ourselves the right for storage capacity reasons to destroy them after seven years or to hand them over to you after seven years, upon prior request, in digital format before destroying them.
3. Your rights regarding your personal data
Once you have provided us your data, either actively or automatically, you will have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data we have fromyou;
- Request a rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal data, unless there is any legalobjection;
- Object toprocessing;
- Data portability (meaning to request your data to be transferred to anotherorganisation in machine readable standard format);
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by visiting your Account Settings page. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
To exercise your rights, please contact us via ue.sn1627557127eergn1627557127aepor1627557127ue@ne1627557127ercsn1627557127eerge1627557127ht1627557127.
4. We commit to protect your personal data
We are committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the national and European Union laws and ensure the protection of your rights.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your personal data, please contact us via ue.sn1627557127eergn1627557127aepor1627557127ue@ne1627557127ercsn1627557127eerge1627557127ht1627557127.
5. Where is theGreen Screen website hosted and the data located?
The Green Screen website and database is hosted by Shift 72 in the United States. See the website of Shift 72 for more information on privacy and data storage: https://www.shift72.com/privacy-policy
6. What information isshared and who can see your data?
We will not share or sell any of this data with any other organization.
7. Do we transfer your data outside the EEA?
We might transfer all or part of the abovementioned information to New Zealand for reasons of IT-maintenance. To ensure security of this transfer, we have taken the following measures: our contractual counterparts Fuzion, Shift72 and Ciclick Web Solutions SL have the contractual obligation to ensure the security of this transfer cf. European (legal) security standards, thus acting in accordance with the Commission Decision of 5 February 2010 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries.
8. The Video Privacy Protection Act of 1988
The Company adheres to The Video Privacy Protection Act of 1988.
10. Contact Details